Canning Conveyor was originally approved as a ISO 9001:2000 company on 5th October 2004, and has since achieved renewal each year and hold a current registration certificate to the ISO 9001:2015 quality standard.
ISO 9001:2015 not only adds a trust placed in our products by customers, but achieving the standard adds to the overall high standards Canning Conveyor provide to all their customers throughout our range of products and services. This includes current group purchasing contracts Canning Conveyor have with companies including Aggregate Industries (UK) Ltd, CEMEX, etc.
CE Standards BS EN ISO 3834-2:2005 and BS EN 1090-2:2008 and A1:2011 Exc Class 4
We are now certified and offer a complete CE approved package from our site in Worksop covering 4,000 m2 from bespoke design, to manufacture including shot-blast and paint in-house, supply and installation, of all types of structural steelwork, all covered by the CE Standards BS EN ISO 3834-2 : 2005 & BS EN 1090-2 : 2008+A1:2011.
All works are carried out by appropriately qualified welders, using CE specified procedures and are inspected & supervised by the RWC (responsible welding co-ordinator ) including extensive welding quality test work and certification.
- WELDINGCERTIFICATE.pdf (205 KB)
- ISO90012015CertificateCA1122820-21.pdf (308 KB)
- StructuralcomponentsforsteelstructuresQualityAssuranceExc3.pdf (146 KB)
- StructuralcomponentsforsteelstructuresQualityAssuranceExc4.pdf (73 KB)
- ACHILLES.pdf (730 KB)
- AVETTA-SSIP.pdf (187 KB)
- QualityPolicyCanningConveyor2020.pdf (67 KB)
- BSEN109012009A12011EXCCLASS4CertNo0513CANNINGCONVEYORCOLTD.pdf (73 KB)