- Temperature range of material: less than 200°C
- Temperature range of belt surface: 80°C - 100°C
- Cover rubber: SBR
CHR-100 grade has a premium quality SBR rubber compound with a very good abrasion and heat resistance to handle hot materials up to 200°C. This grade of belting is highly resistant to a variety of heat applications and gives good service for iron ore pellets, sand, castings, coke, limestone etc.
- Temperature range of material: 150°C - 350°C
- Temperature range of belt surface: 100°C - 150°C
- Cover rubber: EPDM
CHR-150 grade has a hot belt compound of ethylene propylene rubber giving excellent heat resistance designed to carry hot materials without cracking. This grade of belting is most suitable for powdery materials such as cement products, fine limestone, clay, slag, steel millings etc.
- Temperature range of material: 150°C - 450°C
- Temperature range of belt surface: 120°C - 180°C
- Cover rubber: EPR
CHR-200 grade is the highest quality conveyor belting available for maximum heat resistance. This grade of belting is specially formulated EPR (ethylene propylene rubber) which provides superior heat resistance and ply adhesion for carrying hot cement clinker, phosphate, hot sintered ore and hot chemical fertilisers etc.