Canning Conveyor has been working within the Film & TV Industry for over 30 years.
Canning Conveyor has been working within the film & TV industry for the past 30 years, and is the specialist supplier and number one choice for Conveyors, Treadmills, Travelators and our new Tumbleator™!
We started in May 1982, where we supplied on hire conveyors for Superman III, filmed at Pinewood Studios.
Since then, mainly by referral work, we have worked within the film & TV industry supplying to films, TV commercials, dramas, game shows, and including the making of music videos and to live events and have built up a good name and reputation as the number one choice within the industry for producing what’s wanted, on time and within budget.
We supply equipment from existing stocks which we have continually developed to suit the demanding market and can also provide purpose bespoke built to suit.
We work closely with many Art Directors, Production Buyers, and Designers, Construction Managers, and many associates within the trade, enjoying many referral works.
Main studios we supply which carry out filming are Pinewood, Shepperton, Elstree, Black Island and Fountain Studios.
- Fire Trap Fashion Show
- Anya Hindmarch Fashion Show
- Redken Fashion Show
- Stella McCartney Adidas Collection at Fashion Week in Sept 2013
- NEXT fashion show – NEC, Birmingham.
- Anya Hindmarch Fashion Show – The Old Billingsgate Market, London
- Redken Fashion Show – London’s Kensington Olympia.
- House of Holland AW15 show
- New Designers 2016 Portsmouth Fashions